Don't eat that Sandwich!! Don't eat that Sandwich!!

Just a bit too slow...

I think the main problem with this movie is the pacing of the humor. A lot of the jokes and whatnot would have been really funny if not out-right hilarious if only it were paced faster. The short cop's voice was also rather annoying. The artwork and style was done well, nothing was visually annoying.

Overall, it was an alright Flash movie, just that the pacing should have been a bit faster, in my opinion.

--Creation-- --Creation--

Kudos to your courage

I commend your courage to upload a Flash of a religious nature to Newgrounds. It's nice to see something that doesn't mock religion for a change.

As for a review, it was pretty entertaining overall. I liked the music used, and the animation sync'd rather nicely to it. The drawings themselves could have probably used a little more attention, but that's fine, it got the point across well enough.

Very nice, 9 stars from me.

Auditions for a Project Auditions for a Project

Interesting indeed...

Hmm, I like these voices quite a lot. I believe you did pretty well, especially with Nyxi and Charmsa. The personalities are just a little off from what I have in mind, though, but that's perfectly understandable (considering I really didn't go into detail with a description of the character's personallites... It's all my fault!! lol)

I'll certainly consider you for my project! :D

snowfender responds:

yeah, i just kind of... very generalized the descriptions you had of the characters xD but thank you very much! =D

She's Gone She's Gone

Very Interesting

Wow, I would have never guessed that such an intriguing story could have been derived from what I thought of as little more than an experimentation in Photoshop. I really like this interpretation, I think you did a great job.

10/10 Stars from me :D

lebanon10253 responds:

Yaa I don't know why your version just really got to me, but the review from you is much appreciated. Thanks!